First of all, a huge thanks to The Caramel Cat and Kelly Melone for nominating me to take part in the Liebster Award! Be sure to go check out their blogs if you haven't already-- they're great!
If you didn't already know, the Liebster Award is basically a tag dedicated to finding great blogs. It consists of eleven random facts about yourself, eleven set questions to be answered and requires you to nominate eleven other new blogs.
So without further ado, here are my eleven random facts about myself:
- I lived in France for 8 years, so I can also speak French fluently (Let me know if you would be interested in a French blogpost one day)
- If it wasn't already obvious by the sheer amount of cat gifs that I use, I love cats. Seriously. Cats are the bomb dot com.
- I love writing lists so this blog post is basically my own personal form of heroine.
- I once decided to cut my own hair and proceeded to give myself what can only be described as the worst layers in the history of hair.
- I believe that bunnies are going to take over the world one day. What do they need such good eyesight for anyway!?
- Again, this is probable obvious, but I'm a bookworm. No, scratch that. I'm a book snake. (Should I rename the blog 'Life In The Eyes Of A Teenage Booksnake'?)
- I can't have the URL 'lifeintheeyesofateenagebookworm.blogspot.com' because I previously used it and then forgot my login. Feel my pain.
- I'm proud to say that I'm a Hufflepuff, we have the cutest 'mascot'. I mean, that's not why I'm proud to be a Hufflepuff, they're a range of reasons (Interested in a full blogpost on that..?)
- My favourite female protagonists are Mia Thermopolis, Kate Daniels and Hermione Granger, all for different reasons.
- I own Cath Kidston bedding and I'd protect it with my life because it's beautiful and also it cost me way more than bedding should.
- Finally, I like to incorporate book, movie, tv and song quotes into everyday life. (See 3rd and 5th random facts)
(Side note, if you want to read more random facts about me you can check out the 'About' section of my blog.)
1. Where were you born?
I was born in Hampshire, England.
2. Describe yourself in three words:
Caring. Procrastinating. Bookworm.
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
My blog actually, it's kind of my happy place.
4. What quality do you appreciate the most in others?
5. What do you hope to accomplish some day?
I'd really love to one day be a successful writer.
6. Three things you cannot live without?
Books. Internet. Friendship.
7. Who are your favourite bloggers?
8. Why did you start blogging?
I love writing and as I've mentioned my blog is somewhere I feel safe in expressing my opinions without being too harshly judged. Plus, I needed an excuse as to why I have so many cat gifs bookmarked on my computer..
9. If you could live anywhere on Earth, where would it be?
I'm torn. Half of me wants to live in Paris or New York and the other half just wants to live in a cottage in the middle of nowhere.
10. What would be the first thing you'd do if you won the lottery?
The first thing? Well I'd probably have a celebratory dance. I'd probably create my own publishing company so I could help out aspiring writers. I'd also probably donate any revenue from that to charities.
11. What did you want to be when you grew up?
And last but definitely not least: my nominations!
- Big Fluffy Cat
- A Loves Vintage
- Birds in Blossom
- Beauty Flutters
- It's The Little Things
- Bows & Pearls
- Editor In The Making
Go check them out if you haven't already because I love their blogs ♥
Over & Out, T xx